Avançar para o conteúdo principal

Well, not your man, but your Mommy. You still are everything to me, my big heart beating outside my body!

Don't forget this, wherever we are, or even I am. Mommy!


You're a falling star, you're the get away car
You're the line in the sand when I go too farYou're the swimming pool, on an August dayAnd you're the perfect thing to say
And you play it coy, but it's kinda cuteOh, when you smile at me you know exactly what you doBaby don't pretend, that you don't know it's true'Cause you can see it when I look at youAnd in this crazy life, and through these crazy timesIt's you, it's you, you make me singYou're every line, you're every word, you're everything
You're a carousel, you're a wishing wellAnd you light me up, when you ring my bellYou're a mystery, you're from outer spaceYou're every minute of my everyday
And I can't believe, uh that I'm your manAnd I get to kiss you baby just because I canWhatever comes our way, oh we'll see it throughAnd you know that's what our love can doAnd in this crazy life, and through these crazy timesIt's you, it's you, you make me singYou're every line, you're every word, you're everything
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, laSo, la, la, la, la, la, la, la
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy timesIt's you, it's you, you make me singYou're every line, you're every word, you're everything
You're every song, and I sing along'Cause you're my everythingYeah, yeah
So, la, la, la, la, la, la, laSo, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Everything, Michael Bublé

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Já começo a sentir o cheiro a férias...

Embora esteja a braços com uma bela gripe de Verão; antes agora, do que daqui a uns dias.